Day 24: Caprisun, heaven in a juice pouch

Today is the day we leave for the night train. I’m excited for another first experience. Breakfast was pretty dead. We were all tired and lazy. After breakfast we all went to the mall to get some souvenirs and toiletries. Once we got there we all went to the 6th floor for some souvenir shopping. I got a nice present for Peggy. Unfortunately all the stuff I also wanted to buy was too expensive so I’m hoping Gobi is better.

Later we went to the grocery store in the mall and I found... Caprisuns! I was so excited. I bought a whole pack. Yummy juice. For lunch a few of us went to a cafe and got some paninis and Italian ice. The ice was okay but also mostly ice. The panini was good cause it had pesto. Pesto is da bomb. But the ham was no bueno.

After lunch we finally went back to the hotel to pack and chill. We watched a lot of Netflix and downloaded stuff. We were all out in the hall for hours till we finally went down for dinner. For a special treat we got actual good ice cream. I also totally crushed Wordscapes on John Paul’s phone. After dinner we got on the bus to go to train station.

The train station was surprisingly nice. There was a big old train cart to take pictures with. We climbed on top and it was such a cool view. There was a lot of hatches and dust. The inside was a big maze and dark. Turns out we weren’t allowed to be on top though or inside. I didn’t go inside but others did and got in trouble but it’s okay. Inside the train compartment was small and cozy and surprisingly clean. I actually really liked it. I got top bunk which had no railing. Fingers crossed I don’t fall. I was super excited for this train ride, I felt close to my roomies and due to small compartment, in more ways than one. I was roomed with Sarah, Annabelle and Nathalie. As soon as I got on the train I had a juice break. Guess what I did. I drank some Caprisun! It was like heaven in a juice pouch. I’m gonna get fat when I get home from eating all the foods I’ve missed.

Tonight we stayed up to talk and it was really nice and relaxing. Soon enough we went to bed and it was very comfortable


Train station from train cart


Inside the train cart 


Compartment

Comments

  1. What an adventure - to sleep on a train! Sounds like you will have memories for life after this trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25: The Magnificent Museum of Murry

Day 27: My mortal enemy found me again

Day 29: the last day