Day 23: The nothing day

Today we left right after breakfast for Ulaanbaatar. The bus ride was long and bumpy and a we were all sick at some level. Either from the bumpiness or previous stuff. I actually felt better after taking some medicine. But others were unfortunately throwing up. Sarah, John Paul and I again binge watched avatar. Also took some naps. Once we arrived some of us ran to the nearby grocery store to grab some snacks. They had Doritos! Which I obviously bought. After the store, Sarah, John Paul and I started binging avatar again.

Dinner was pizza and jamming to the Shrek soundtrack. It was Kevin’s goodbye party. He has to leave early for drum line practice/camp. We all told funny stories about Kevin and it was really sad. He leaves tomorrow morning very early so tonight is goodbye. I’m not very good at goodbyes but it’s okay. I try anyway.

After dinner we binged some more avatar in the hall. And downloaded all the Netflix we needed. Soon we went to bed, in a real bed!!!


John Paul and Sarah binging avatar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25: The Magnificent Museum of Murry

Day 27: My mortal enemy found me again

Day 29: the last day