Day 29: the last day

Today is the last day in Mongolia. We got off the train and went straight to the hotel. We had breakfast and discussed what to do for the day.

We decided to do last minute shopping. I got some snazzy presents which I know the present receivers will love. Before we met up with everyone Annabelle and I went to a makeup place and put a bunch of different color lipsticks one. As in one line of red then blue then purple and so on, on our lips. It was fun but we got some funny looks from the Mongolians and our group.

For dinner we went to a fancy hotel with a bunch of different food. We also celebrated Mariyamas birthday. It was okay but not as familial as I would’ve wanted. Tonight though we all spent together because we had an early flight in the morning so we decided to stay up so we could sleep on the plane. It was very fun and leaving Mongolia will be very bittersweet for everyone. I’m very glad I got to meet these people and create wonderful new friendships.

Comments

  1. What an exciting time. Thank you for letting me "participate" in the blogging. I am sure you will be very hungry for food and hugs once you get back to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t wait to see you; of course you get to choose what we have for dinner. My bet is Indian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can’t wait to see you and hug you. We will have tofu here waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25: The Magnificent Museum of Murry

Day 27: My mortal enemy found me again