Day 28: Camels, chicken mammals

This morning after breakfast and a shower, we sat in a circle to reflect on our challenges, what we are grateful for, etc. Once that was over, we played some James Bond. It was really fun. I won a lot. That may have been why.

After lunch, which had fries, we went to ride camels!!! I’m so excited. Once we got there they saddled up three camels to ride. Camels look so weird. Their like chickens but mammals. You sit in between their two humps and don’t fall. It was really fun and funny to watch others. Camels also always look like their smiling with a lot of saliva that is yellow. Them standing up and sitting down is a very weird feeling because you tip forward then straighten out then tip back then straighten out. You’re kinda like a ping pong ball between their humps. It was really cool though. Their fur is also short and smooth. The one I rode was white.

After the camels we went for an early dinner. It was at a nice hotel but it wasn’t very good food, but it had WiFi so I was able to download my books. After dinner we drove to a big nearby park to hang out. It was really fun. Some of them bought a multiple bike thing. Like the ones in Spain at some garden. I didn’t ride it but I did try to run in some weird treadmill which makes you look like a running gerbil.

The train was nicer than the other one, but the compartment was the same size. We all hung out in one compartment and played cards and Wordscapes. Soon we were tired and went to bed.


Sunset from train


Camel riding


Camel riding 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 25: The Magnificent Museum of Murry

Day 27: My mortal enemy found me again

Day 29: the last day